Place mouse on line with
symbol to expand menu.
Purchase Dr. Wright's timely Report titled "The How & Why of Technical Due Diligence" for US$25.
Download FREE copy of Dr. Wright's article titled "Technical Due Diligence, Errors & Uncertainty".
Read about Dr. Wright's unique Program that saves both Time and Money - Lowers Risk!
Read Dr. Wright's article published in the March 1, 2001, issue of "Expert-Zine.com".
TECHNICAL DUE DILIGENCE
CONSULTANT & PROJECT MANAGER
You need a Technical Due Diligence Consultant or Project Manager if the following scenario is familiar!
You are considering a new Project or Investment that relies on a new, or emerging, technology and, as always, you know there is Risk involved. The Business Plan that was given to you seems complete, however,
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, Technical Due Diligence is a cost-effective method to quickly help you. For as little as $475, you can quantify your risk in a business venture by following this link to our Quick Mini-Monte Carlo Pro Forma Anlaysis site!
- You do not understand all aspects of the required technology.
- You are "uncomfortable" about the amount of Risk you may be assuming.
- You would like to be able to "quantify" this potential Risk.
Dr. Wright has extensive relevant experience and his unique Quick Question? Quick Answer! program has the ability to provide you with the just the answers you need to make a knowledgeable and timely business decision! During his career of nearly 30 years as a Technical Due Diligence Consultant and Project Manager he has acquired Expertise in the following four general areas of Business Evaluation.
The following business arrangements also aid him in serving his Clients:
- Technical Due Diligence
- Technical Systems Analysis
- Technical Risk Analysis
- Monte Carlo Risk Analysis
More detailed information regarding Dr. Wright's experience as a Technical Due Diligence Consultant and Project Manager can be found by navigating, or searching, this web site.
- He accepts all major Credit Cards to facilitate his starting projects for new Clients.
- He has contractual access to the sophisticated instrumentation (UV/Vis, NIR, FTIR, NMR, GC, MS/GC, LC, AA, etc.) that may be required during the course of a Due Diligence project.
- He has ready access to international flights; yet his location is geographically appropriate for situations that require project confidentiality.
Some of his Professional Experiences that have made him effective are briefly summarized below:
- Presently reviews R&D Proposals submitted for funding to the Science Center programs of the U.S. Department of State. These proposals are written by nuclear weapon scientists of the FSU (Former Soviet Union) to perform non-weapon R&D projects.
- He has served as a Project Manager and worked on Teams that evaluated technical and economic feasibility of projects and facilities up to US$100 million in cost. These have been in the US, Mexico, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union.
- He served as a Project Manager & Chair of a team of 60 prominent Scientists in the technical evaluation (Systems Analysis) of the US Particle Beam Technology Study Group (Star Wars Technology) for the United States Secretary of Defense in 1979.
- He has developed and used Monte Carlo simulation programs for almost 30 years.
- He has in-house Monte Carlo Software that are specifically designed to evaluate pro forma.
- He can write and adapt Monte Carlo Software for any algorithm or model.
- He has taken product concepts and performed the requisite computational and experimental R&D to bring them to commercial production.
- He has modeled physical and chemical systems using quantum mechanical, statistical, empirical, or thermodynamic calculations and then used these models to shorten the developmental time of commercial projects.
- He has obtained environmental permits and evaluated the risk of petroleum production operations in environmentally sensitive areas.
- He has served as an expert witness before Regulators and the Courts concerning environmental rules and safety procedures that are needed in commercial chemical operations.